Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Iceland Airwaves 2006 - Rock'n'roll in Reykjavik


Every year in October since 1999, Reykjavik rocks 'cause the Airwaves Festival takes over the capital's downtown area.
Last year, I went my 13th time to Iceland but my first time to this Festival. In the Reykjavik Art Museum, Johann Johannsson's band Apparat Organ Quartet gave a nice performance. On that night the people of the magazine What's on in Reykjavik captured me on photo (top left, second from left on the third row). So now I am making promotion for the Edition of 2006 of the Iceland Airwaves.
This year's festival headliner from the UK were the Kaiser Chiefs .
More information can be found on the internet, go to:
www.icelandairwaves.com
www.myspace.com/icelandairwaves
www.whatson.is
Posted by Picasa

No comments: